Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fish On!!!

I am officially on 3 creative teams now, and I am LOVING it! Today, I am very happy to tell you about the newest kit: Fish On : created by Wench Designs. Here is a picture of the kit:

You can find it HERE.

This kit was so much fun to work with, since my hubby loves to fish so much. Here is my layout, and below is my freebie, that you can grab.


Here is the freebie:
You can download it HERE.
Hope you like it, please leave me some love, if you snag it. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete